Our Red List
Did you know that 85% of the more than 85,000 chemicals in use in today’s marketplace have not been tested for long-term human health impacts? Our philosophy is that if we’re not sure that something is safe over the long-haul, then why use it? Especially when there are amazing natural ingredients offered by our planet that can keep us clean, moisturized and smelling delightful.
We assembled a Red List to make it easy to see at a glance the materials that we will never put in anything we make. But we also hope you check out our Green List of natural and good-for-you ingredients that we do use because that’s where the real fun starts!
These Ingredients have no place in our world:
- Coal Tar Dyes
- Artificial Colourants
- BHA (Butylated Hydroxyanisole)
- BHT (Butylated Hydroxytoluene)
- DEA (Diethanolamine Cocoamide Dea, Lauramide Dea)
- MEA (Monoethanolamine)
- TEA (Triethanolamine)
- Formaldehyde-Releasing Preservatives (Ie. Dmdm Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidoazolidinyl Urea)
- Genetically Modified Organisms
- By-Products From Animals That Are Harmed Or Killed
- Any Ingredient Tested On Animals
- Irradiated Ingredients