The Power of Peppermint
It's no surprise that peppermint is one of the most important and commonly used essential oils. Who could possibly resist this cool and refreshing scent? With it's many therapeutic properties, peppermint easily earned the title as the world's oldest medicine. This minty ingredient is loaded with Omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin A & C, calcium, iron, potassium, and magnesium. It'll whip dry winter skin and blemish-prone skin into shape in no time, while leaving you feeling cool, calm and collected. Try some our favourite minty fresh peppermint treats below. Your mind and body will thank you.
- Energize your morning using our Peppermint Shave Bar for a smooth and nick free experience.
- Nourish dull winter skin and invigorate your senses with a festive holiday favourite, Vanilla Candy Bar Soap.
- Refresh your taste buds by adding a drop of Peppermint essential oil with a squeeze of fresh lemon in a glass of water. Swish and rinse.
- Cool your dry, irritated, itchy, and cracked lips with Peppermint Lip Butter or Clear Peppermint Lip Gloss to leave them feeling calm and refreshed.
- Feeling the 2pm slump? Enhance your mental clarity by applying our peppermint and chamomile Tension Relief Stick to your temples and pulse points. Inhale deeply.
- Upset tummy? Try rubbing some Peppermint essential oil on your stomach to relieve any digestive disturbances.
What's your favourite way of embracing the power of peppermint? Join the conversation on Facebook.