Give yourself the perfect DIY pedicure in just 5 easy steps. Yes, just 5!
1. Soak.Start with clean, polish-free little toes. Fill a basin (or your bathtub) with warm water and Epsom Salts. Dip your feet into the water and let them soak for up to 15 minutes. It feels good, doesn't it? That because Epsom Salts relieve that tired aching feeling of being on your feet all day. Fir needle and Grapefruit Essential Oils deodorize and refresh, giving you a brand new feel to your soles. I'm sorry, we really should've told you about this sooner.
2. Pumice.Remove your feet from the soak and, while they’re still slightly wet, scrub both feet with a pumice stone focusing on the rougher areas.
3. Scrub. Pick your favourite Organic Sugar Scrub. Whether it's the relaxing, floral aroma of the French countryside, or the sweet tropical scent of a deserted island. Let the experience take you away to your favourite place, while you scrub away winter’s dry, rough skin. When the skin on your feet begins to feel like a slab of butter, you're done! Dip your feet back into the basin to rinse off the scrub. For some additional cleansing power, try using a naturally antibacterial soap, like Tea Tree.
4. Clip. File. Cuticles.Clip and file your toenails. You can then push back your delicate cuticles and treat them with our Nail and Cuticle Butter. We love it because it delivers intense moisture and protection to keep cuticles and nails supple and prevent them from drying out and cracking.
5. Butter 'em up. Now that you're feet are as pretty as can be, there is no need for you to suffer with dry feet or cracked heels ever again. Our humble stick containing patchouli and carrot tissue oil will work it's magic after you coat your feet with it and slip on a pair of socks. It's so super it should have a cape.
6. Spritz.What's this? Step 6?! In case those beautiful new feet of yours need some quick loving again later on, like the divas that they are. Try a spritz of peppermint and tea tree essential oils, it promises to do the trick.
Now go ahead and show off those beautiful feet of yours. We know you want to.
Did you know that Japanese geisha's used to clean all that white make-up from their faces with an oil cleanser? The ancient Egyptians, Romans and Greeks used natural oils to...Read More
e all have our closest girlfriends that we turn to when we are in need. We call on them whether we need advice on a situation, to vent about our...Read More
Traffic. Social media. Families and schedules. The day-to-day speeds along, and where does that leave us? Frazzled and scattered. Ugh. We crave time to sl-l-o-o-ow down and really live life....Read More