Food prep is a messy job, but you are ready for the challenge with our Antibacterial Kitchen Hand Wash. We use bio-based Lactic Acid with our natural & rich olive oil based soap to create an antibacterial hand washing experience that can stand up to smells, grease, grime and other pitfalls of the home chef.
Our recipe (pun intended) is enhanced by lavender, eucalyptus, rosemary and peppermint oils - all traditionally known for their aromatherapeutic and antibacterial properties.
Reduce your waste. Purchasing the 1 litre refill format saves 59% in plastic that might end up in landfills and saves your wallet 25%.
| Tested on people not animals
- Potassium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*
- Lactic Acid
- Aqua (Water)
- Potassium Olivate (Olive Oil)
- Potassium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil)*
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil
- Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf oil*
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil
- Use pea sized amount, combined with warm, running water and vigorous washing to cleanse hands after food preparation. Dry thoroughly.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes
View all store locations