This Black Soap Paste lets you take a little more me-time in your shower. It allows you to take a few moments to exfoliate, massage and mindfully care for your skin. A little goes a long way to lather and enjoy.
Black Soap is a traditional soap that is most commonly known as African Black Soap. Our method differs from the traditional roasted Shea or Cocoa Butter method. Read more about African Black Soap on the blog. Made with Humic Acid, Rocky's Black Soap Paste was inspired by a trip to Morocco and is deeply exfoliating and anti-inflammatory. Humic Acid is an ingredient in our Black Soap and is made from composting plant material. Three exfoliants come together to get your skin perfectly refreshed - Humic Acid, Lactic Acid and Pumice Stone. These are natural exfoliants that your skin will crave.
This rich coconut and olive oil based soap provides a deep clean and exfoliation when you have a bit more time to spend with you. Like a self-care sidekick for your shower, allow yourself to take a deep breath of the reviving scents of Peppermint and Eucalyptus. Glycerin will also keep your skin hydrated and moisturized.
Enjoy your moments in the shower with the Everyday Hero Black Soap Paste.
Made with: Exfoliating pumice, rich olive oil and invigorating eucalyptus.
| Tested on people not animals
| Size/Weight: 110ml
- Potassium cocoate (Coconut Oil)
- Potassium olivate (Olive Oil)
- Potassium shea butterate (Shea butter)
- Humic acid
- Lactic acid
- Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf oil
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil
- Use a small amount, over entire body, with a gentle, smoothing action to cleanse and exfoliate your skin. For best results, use with an exfoliating mitt or loofah. Breathe in the soothing aromas for a calming pause.
View all store locations