Key Ingredients: Rich avocado, hydrating vitamin E & fair trade, organic shea butter.
Avocado is great on toast but it’s even better in this moisturizing soap. Rich in proteins and nutrients, avocado helps to soothe and nourish dry skin. Vitamin E is also calms sensitive skin and can help rejuvenate damaged skin. Lather up and enjoy this gentle yet effective natural soap bar.
Best for: Normal-Dry Skin
Also available in 100g bar size.
Head's up! Slabs do not arrive precut.
100% Natural | Tested on people not animals
| Size/Weight: 1.9kg
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*
- Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*, Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil)
- Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower oil)
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange)Peel Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Illite (Green Clay)
- Moisten soap to create lather and then apply. As part of your morning facial routine, wash with Avocado Soap, follow-up with soothing toner, essential day face cream and affirmative eye cream.
When you place an order with us you’ll be happy to know that we aim for it to be carefully packaged and shipped within 1-2 business days. You will receive tracking information by email as soon as it leaves our workshop.
We ship to anywhere in Canada and USA as well as many international destinations.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee including refunds and exchanges.
Canadian Shipping Rates
Free Standard shipping for orders over $40
Canada Post Expedited $7.95 (3 – 8 business days).
Canada Post Xpresspost $12.95 (3 – 5 business days).
USA Shipping Rates
*USD shipping rates are clearly shown during checkout and calculated from CAD using live mid-market exchange rates.
Standard ~$5.50 USD* (4 - 7 Business Days). Free for orders over ~$33 USD*
Xpresspost ~$10.50* (3 - 4 Business Days).
International shipping rates are calculated by weight during checkout.
International Air service (1 to 2 weeks - not tracked).
Tracked Package (1 to 2 weeks).
Please contact your customs authority to find out if any additional import fees or taxes will be charged.