Rocky Mountain Soap’s first priority is the safety and quality of our products. In response to a notification from Health Canada about a potential manufacturing issue, out of an abundance of caution, we are temporarily recalling this product. There have been no adverse reactions reported to us, nor have we received any complaints. During this period, we will fully cooperate with a Natural Health Products licensing review to identify and assess any potential improvements to our manufacturing practices.
Let sparkling Citrus and sensuous Jasmine brighten your day while eliminating germs from your skin with this refreshing and moisturizing, all-natural Jasmine Nomad Hand Sanitizer. This Health Canada and NHP-certified cleansing gel contains Ethyl Alcohol while Mushroom-derived Chitosan acts as a non-drying agent to keep your skin smooth and soft.
Your FAQs about Hand Sanitizer
| Tested on people not animals
- Ethyl Alcohol 60-80%
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange) Peel Oil
- Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) flower oil
- Eletarria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Extract
- Chitosan (mushroom-derived)
- Modified Cellulose (Polyquaternium 10)
- Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry. Supervise children when using this product. For occasional and personal domestic use.
View all store locations