Overview of the Role:
Rocky Mountain Soap Company is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager with a passion for customer service and a positive outlook to join our leadership team at our Canmore location. Our goal is to remove toxins from our world and we are looking for a bright, motivated and passionate person to join us on this adventure!
- Delivering extreme service to all of your customers
- Supporting the Retail Manager with team meetings, creating incentives and supporting the development of your coworkers
- Supporting the manager in ensuring the store has adequate inventory, is merchandised properly and is clean and well maintained
- Supporting the manager to Implement feature displays and special events in store
- Training new team members on protocols
A day in the life of an Assistant Manager:
- You have proven success in building customer relationships and providing the ‘wow’ experience in a retail supervisory role
- You love natural products and want to share your passion with your team and your customers through product demos and toxin free education
- You’re an operational ninja with an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to develop your business skills and blossom into a retail manager
- You bring new ideas and enthusiasm to drive sales and lead your team to success
- You have open availability to be there when your store needs you
- You want to have fun, laugh and make our customers and co-workers happy
If you think you are a good fit, please email me your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.