1. Contest Sponsor: The sponsor of the ROCKY CASTING CALL (the “Contest”) is Rocky Mountain Soap Company (“Contest Sponsor”).
2. Contest Period: The contest starts at 9:00 am Mountain Time (MT) on Tuesday May 28, 2019 and closes at 11:59 pm Mountain Time (MT) on Thursday June 27, 2019 (“The Contest Period”).
3. Eligibility: To enter and be eligible to win, an entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) and be of the age of majority in the province or territory in which he/she resides at the time of entry. Employees of Contest Sponsor, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators and the parents, siblings, children of, or persons domiciled with, such employees are ineligible to enter.
4. How to Enter: Entries will be accepted via the online form during the contest period only. No purchase is necessary for entry. Multiple entries are allowed. Each entry must adhere to the campaign requirements:
By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. Any incomplete entries, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, will not be eligible. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries. Automatic entry devices are prohibited. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. Any incomplete entries, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, will not be eligible. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries. Automatic entry devices are prohibited.
5. Prize: There is (1) grand prize (“Prize”) to be won, consisting of the following:
The approximate retail value of the prize is $101.50 CDN. The Winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value of the Prize. The Prize will be delivered only to the verified Winner. The Prize must be accepted “as is” and may not be exchanged for an amount of money, bartered, sold, raffled, substituted, or transferred, and is non-refundable; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, in cash or otherwise, at its sole discretion, if the prize, or any component of the prize, cannot be awarded for any reason. All federal, provincial and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Winner Determination: The winner will be chosen on Friday June 28, 2019. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Awarding of the price: The potential Winner will be notified within (3) businesses days by email or through the respective social platform. The prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Winner if (a) the Winner does not meet the eligibility requirements in section 3 and 6, (b) if two (2) attempts to contact the potential Winner by e-mail within 72 hours are not successful, or if (c) any prize is otherwise not claimed. The prizes will be delivered only to the confirmed Winner. There will only be one (1) winner chosen.
All participants acknowledge and agree that they are participating in the Contest for free and without having to make any purchase or payment of any kind.
8. Identity of Participant: In the event of a dispute about the identity of the potential Winners, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential Winners may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential Winner is the authorized holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
9. Release for Promotional Purposes: Entrance into this Contest constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner and his/her guest names, cities and provinces/territories of residence and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
10. Limitations of Liability: By entering the Contest, the Winners accept and agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final in all matters. By entering the Contest the Winners release the Sponsor, and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, illnesses, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, illness, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional) whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
By accepting the prize, the Winner agrees to hold the Sponsor, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, parent and related companies, licensors, licensees, and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or redemption of any prize or participation in the Contest. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late entries, or for any typographical, or other error in the entries, administration of the Contest or announcement of the prize, or for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of the Contest as contemplated by these Official Rules.
If, in the opinion of the Sponsor, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest or if technical difficulties or any other factor including accident, printing, administrative, or any error of any kind compromises the integrity, administration, or conduct of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, cancel, or suspend this Contest without prior notice or obligation. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a person if he/she enters the Contest or tries to do so by any means contrary to these rules or which would be unfair to other entrants or where Contest entries are generated by any mechanical or automated means. Entry materials that have been tampered with, reproduced, falsified, or altered are void.
Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
11. General Terms and Conditions: By participating in the Contest, the participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules. These rules will be interpreted by the Sponsor's sole discretion, and all determinations made pursuant to these rules by the Sponsor are final and binding.
By accepting a prize, the winners grants the Sponsor the right to use the winner’s name, voice, signature, video, photo and likeness for advertising, publicity, promotional and other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
All federal, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. The Sponsor may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in its sole discretion, change these rules or cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Contest at any time and for any reason. Sponsor may terminate and permanently disqualify any participant who, in the Sponsor's sole discretion, determines as being in violation of the Official Rules. All decisions by the Sponsor are final. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook or Twitter.