The Lead Production Technician is responsible for the efficient and effective operation of production systems for the manufacturing of Rocky Mountain Soap products. In addition the Lead Production Technician is responsible for driving initiatives directed by the Production Manager and motivating the Production teams to higher efficiency and success.
A day in the life of a Lead Production Technician
- Lead the daily production schedules.
- Operate automated, semi-automated or manual work stations for mixing, pouring, filling, labeling, packaging.
- Ensure that all products are produced according to RMSC guidelines and quality requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement activities and work groups to further develop self and improve upon production processes.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of line, equipment and workshop. Adhere to implemented 5S standards.
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented, self-motivated, self-starter.
- Experience in a production environment is an asset.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Must be comfortable lifting/handling weight up to 50lbs.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a rapidly changing environment.
- Goal/task oriented with attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and adapt easily to new methods.
- Capable of handling physically demanding, repetitive work.
- Competent in basic math skills (add/subtract/multiply/divide).
- Comfortable in the use of measuring equipment (weights and volumes).
Our company is growing fast and we are on a journey to be Canada’s leading 100% natural bath and body company. If you are as excited as we are and are looking for a career with a company that is fast-paced, energetic, funny and caring then we would love to hear from you.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive base pay and bonuses based on performance
- Product discounts
- Profit sharing program
- A happy and healthy work environment.
About Rocky Mountain Soap Company:
Our company is growing fast and we are on a journey to be Canada’s leading 100% natural bath and body company. If you are as excited about this as we are and are looking for a career with a company that is fast-paced, energetic, funny and caring then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org