Overview of the Role:
Rocky Mountain Soap Company is looking for an experienced Lead Advisor with a passion for customer service and a positive outlook to join our leadership team at our Banff Avenue Store. Our goal is to remove toxins from our world and we are looking for a bright, motivated and passionate person to join us on this adventure!
A day in the life of a Lead Advisor:
- Delivering extreme service to all of your customers
- Supporting the Manager and Assistant Manager in motivating and coaching a great team
- Ensuring the store is merchandised properly and is clean and well maintained
- Implementing feature displays and special events in store
- You have proven success in building customer relationships and providing the ‘wow’ experience in a retail supervisory role
- You love natural products and want to share your passion with your team and your customers through product demos and toxin free education
- You bring new ideas and enthusiasm to drive sales and lead your team to success
- Some evening and weekend work needed
- You want to have fun, laugh and make our customers and co-workers happy
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary and bonuses based on performance
- Product discounts
- Profit sharing program
- Healthy living allowance
- Subsidized healthcare coverage
- A happy, healthy work environment
About Rocky Mountain Soap Company:
Our company is growing fast and we are on a journey to be Canada’s leading 100% natural bath and body company. If you are as excited about this as we are and are looking for a career with a company that is fast-paced, energetic, funny and caring then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com