If you’re passionate about all things natural, and are in search of an exciting career in a fast-growing company that is removing toxins from our world, we should talk! Our in-house Brand and Marketing Team seeks an experienced marketing and communications expert that is adept at creating an exceptional brand experience by developing and implementing effective marketing and communications plans and activities that tell our 100% natural and toxin-free story.
Reporting to the Director of Brand, Marketing & Product Development, you’ll oversee all advertising, PR, and digital/social media activity, and be responsible for leading and implementing all marketing and communications plans, campaigns, events and activities in all channels. Working closely with our small in-house design and marketing team, you’ll also oversee the development of all on and off-line communications and editorial calendars, including the development of content for our website, blog, e-newsletters, merchandising, signage and collateral.
- Adept at developing and implementing integrated marketing communications plans and programs (for all channels and verticals).
- A creative thinker, you possess the ability to lead a team in the development of campaigns and communications materials that are both creative and engaging.
- Effective communicator with excellent copywriting skills with the ability to clearly articulate our brand voice and style.
- Strong budgeting, analytical and reporting skills, adept at translating business objectives into sound marketing activities and initiatives that meet (and exceed) business KPI’s and targets.
- Strong project management and event planning skills with the ability to lead a small team, as well as collaborate with other divisions including internet and retail store managers, to ensure a cohesive and engaging brand experience for our customers.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, you’re a creative problem solver with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced (ever-changing) retail environment.
- Public and media relations’ experience, working closely with our in-house team and PR agency in developing communications and messaging.
- Team player with the ability to build strong relationships and partnerships (internally and externally).
- Committed to excellence with demonstrated proficiency in fulfilling the responsibilities of the role.
- Develop and implement marketing communications plans and creative briefs for campaigns, product and store launches, in-store events and other in-market activities and community events (including our women’s runs).
- Develop and manage editorial calendars, including content development and copywriting.
- Oversee and collaborate with the design team in the development of all brand and marketing materials, ensuring they are on brand and meet set objectives.
- Lead our social media and event strategies, collaborating closely with our Community Manager and Events & Sponsorship Coordinator.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with PR Firms and strategic partners.
- Collaborate with Product Development, Retail, Internet and Wholesale divisions to ensure seamless delivery and a consistent brand and customer journey at all touch points.
- Day-to-day project management and support to ensure all projects and initiatives are delivered on time and on budget.
- Develop and manage a marketing dashboard to track and analyze the effectiveness of marketing and communications strategies and tactics.
- Budget management, data analysis and monthly budget and campaign reporting.
- Make recommendations for adjustments to plans and tactics based on consumer or competitive insights and implement into marcomms plans and activities.
- Embraces company values and positively contributes to the team and brand culture.
- Natural/Organic cosmetics/skin care industry and/or advertising agency experience.
- Experience in digital and eCommerce marketing strategy development including email, SEO/SEM, online advertising, video and social media.
- Retail and visual merchandising expertise.
- PR/Communications Degree or Diploma with experience in public and media relations.
- Media training and crisis management.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience with a 4 year degree (or equivalent) in marketing.
- Expert knowledge in all digital/social and traditional media and channels.
- Advanced MS Office and Outlook skills.
Please submit your resume with salary expectations to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.