Job Description - Marketing & Events Coordinator
(Full-time / Based in Canmore, Alberta)
If you’re a fun-loving, natural maven with bundles of energy that’s looking for a new and exciting career in retail marketing, look no further! The Marketing & Events Coordinator is a key member of the Brand & Marketing Team, responsible for building enthusiasm and awareness for our Company and its products with our customers. Working closely under the supervision of the Marketing & Communications Manager, you will collaborate in the planning and execution of strategic marketing programs and events that are in line with Rocky’s brand and marketing strategy.
This very hands-on role requires someone that is a rockstar project manager and event organizer, who loves to help others to pull together amazing programs and events that make our customers (and partners) wanting more. You’ll also work closely with our internal teams to ensure our marketing and communications campaigns and programs are executed to plan.
- 2-3 Years’ marketing experience (agency and retail marketing experience an asset).
- Experience in consumer marketing, public relations and event planning.
- Degree in marketing, communications, or event management from an accredited institution.
- An effective communicator, you possess the ability to build strong and functional relationships with multiple internal and external customers and partners.
- You have exceptional project coordination and event management skills.
- Highly organized, you always deliver on time and on-budget to meet or exceed set objectives and KPI’s.
- Full of fresh ideas, your entrepreneurial spirit drives your passion for success.
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you have a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks with ease.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in order to effectively source information, obtain approvals, build relationships, and provide sufficient influence to achieve success.
- Creative problem solver and strategic thinker with a strong work ethic; always seeking new and innovative strategies and ideas with a “give it a go” attitude.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary and bonuses based on performance
- Profit sharing
- Healthy living allowance
- Subsidized healthcare coverage
- Product discounts
- Personal days off
- A happy and healthy work environment!
About Rocky Mountain Soap Company:
We’re a fast-growing entrepreneurial business that is on a journey to be Canada’s leading 100% natural beauty and personal care company. If you’re as excited about this as we are and are looking for a career with a company that is fast-paced, energetic, fun and caring, we’d love to hear from you! Think you’re up for the challenge... What are you waiting for?
To apply send all resumes to email@example.com
Closing date for Applications; December 16th, 2016 at 5pm.
(Note: Own vehicle considered an asset.)