The Production Technician is responsible for the efficient and effective operation of production systems for the manufacturing of Rocky Mountain Soap products.
A day in the life of a Production Technician
- Carry out the daily production schedules.
- Operate automated, semi-automated or manual work stations for mixing, pouring, filling, labeling, packaging.
- Ensure that all products are produced according to RMSC guidelines and quality requirements.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities and work groups to further develop self and improve upon production processes.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of line, equipment and workshop. Adhere to implemented 5S standards.
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented, self-motivated, self-starter.
- Experience in a production environment is an asset.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Must be comfortable lifting/handling weight up to 50lbs.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a rapidly changing environment.
- Goal/task oriented with attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and adapt easily to new methods.
- Capable of handling physically demanding, repetitive work.
- Competent in basic math skills (add/subtract/multiply/divide).
- Comfortable in the use of measuring equipment (weights and volumes).
Our company is growing fast and we are on a journey to be Canada’s leading 100% natural bath and body company. If you are as excited as we are and are looking for a career with a company that is fast-paced, energetic, funny and caring then we would love to hear from you.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive base pay and bonuses based on performance
- Product discounts
- Profit sharing program
- A happy and healthy work environment.
If you think you are a good fit, please email me your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th of March 2017.