Journey deep into the wilderness every time you use our limited edition Blue Spruce Community Bar. Infused with Canadian blue spruce oil, it offers an earthy, grounding scent, while cedarwood essential oil keeps you feeling naturally clean and fresh. Enriched with Canadian fir and rosemary essential oils, this bar soap brings the best of nature home with every lather.
$1 from every Community Bar sold goes to support Canadian not-for-profits and charities. Learn more.
Made with: grounding blue spruce, balsam fir & fair trade organic shea butter
| Tested on people not animals
| Size/Weight: 100g
- Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil*)
- Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil)
- Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter*)
- Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil)
- Abies Balsamea (Balsam Fir) Needle Oil
- Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil
- Picea Pungens (Blue Spruce) Plant Oil
- Iron oxide
We’re proud of what we make and we believe that once you try us you’ll fall in love with natural too. However we recognize that not every product will work for every customer so we’ve made it easy for you to try our stuff without any risk.
We offer a full product satisfaction guarantee. If it turns out that a product isn't for you we will happily refund your purchase or exchange it for a different product for you to try. It doesn’t matter if you have your receipt, or if the product has been used (in fact we hope you’ve tried it).
All we ask in return is your feedback on why you’re returning it. Your feedback is critical to us as we continue to formulate amazing toxin-free products, so please be honest with us, we really appreciate it!
If you purchased your product from our online store and would like to return it, please write to us or call us at 1-877-229-7627.
- Moisten soap and lather in hands prior to applying the bar to skin and body as needed.
View all store locations