A hand-poured, woodsy-scented candle made with coconut wax and a natural wooden wick to burn longer and cleaner.
An invigorating combination of grounding cedarwood and balsam fir blended with a refreshing hint of peppermint.
Natural coconut wax
Clean-burning wooden wick
Refreshing rosemary essential oil
Invigorating cedarwood essential oil
Hand-poured into a reusable glass jar
Packaged in a SFI-certified paper box
Glass jar can be returned as part of the Rocky Refills program
Shop the full Rocky Reserve Collection
| Tested on people not animals
| Size/Weight: 9oz
- Balsam Fir
Some tips to get the most out of your clean-burning candle
- When first burning your candle, keep it lit for at least 1 to 1.5 hours and allow the burn pool to reach the edge of the glass or nearly. This helps to prevent the candle wax from tunneling.
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 2mm-3mm before each light. Using nail clippers can work great to get your wick to the optimal height.
- Trimming your woodwick regularly will extend the life of your candle.
- Make sure your candle is at room temperature before lighting. Lighting a cold candle can cause tunneling.
- We recommend candles only be burned for 4 hours maximum at a time. Once blown out, it is best to let the wax cool again and trim the wick before the next light.
Burning Tips & Safety
- Discontinue burning your candle when 1/2 an inch of wax remains and/or the wick detaches and moves off center.
- Burn candles away from things that can catch fire (like bedding, curtains, decorations and clothing)
- Burn candles in a well ventilated area.
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children or pets.
- Do not ingest and avoid eye contact.
- Thermal burn hazard - contact with hot material may cause thermal burns.
View all store locations
What type of wax are the candles poured in?
- The candles are made with 100% natural coconut wax to create a clean-burning candle. The wax does not contain any of the following: palm, soy, paraffin and it is vegan and GMO free. This type of wax also provides excellent hot and cold scent throw, offering a great scent experience.
What is used to create the scent?
- The candles are scented with a proprietary blend of 100% pure essential oils. The candles do not contain any phthalates or synthetic fragrances.
What type of wick is used?
- The candles are made with a crackling wooden wick which contains no heavy metals and results in a cleaner burn. Wooden wicks are environmentally friendly and emit candle scents quicker. We find they create a dancing flame that crackles and instantly makes spaces inviting and cozy!
How long will my candle burn?
- This 9oz candle has a quality burn time of around 40-45 hours with proper wick trimming. Please see our care and maintenance tips to keep your candle performing its best.
Is the glass vessel reusable?
- Absolutely! These candles are eligible to be returned as part of the Rocky Refills Program. You can bring back your empty jar to any of our Rocky stores.
If you are looking to re-use the glass vessel at home, we recommend to put it in the freezer to pop out the bottom or place it in boiling water to melt out the remaining wax and wick clip and dispose. Wash it out with hot soapy water and use the glass for whatever your heart desires!