- Key Ingredients: Cleansing tea tree, cooling peppermint & fair trade, organic shea butter.
You’ll be feeling minty fresh in no time with this invigorating natural soap bar. Tea tree, peppermint and eucalyptus are a terrific trio of essential oils to treat acne or any small cuts and bites due to their naturally antibacterial properties.
Great for helping troubled skin or even clearing sinuses. We’ve also popped in some jojoba esters to lightly exfoliate the skin.
Best for: Combination Skin. Not for use on babies, inflamed or sensitive skin.
Also available in smaller 100g bar size.
100% Natural | Tested on people not animals | Size/Weight: 1.9kg
- Aqua (water)
- Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil*)
- Sodium Olivate (Sodium Olivate Olive Oil)
- Shea Butter* (Sodium Shea Butterate Shea Butter*)
- Sunflower Oil (Sodium Sunflowerate)
- Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil
- Jojoba Esters
- Ultramarines (Ultramarine Blue)
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus*) Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
- Moisten soap and lather in hands prior to applying bar to face and body as needed.
When you place an order with us you’ll be happy to know that we aim for it to be carefully packaged and shipped within 1-2 business days. You will receive tracking information by email as soon as it leaves our workshop.
We ship to anywhere in Canada and USA as well as many international destinations.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee including refunds and exchanges.
Canadian Shipping Rates
Free Standard shipping for orders over $35
Canada Post Expedited $6.95 (2 – 8 business days).
Canada Post Xpresspost $12.95 (2 – 4 business days).
USA Shipping Rates
*USD shipping rates are clearly shown during checkout and calculated from CAD using live mid-market exchange rates.
Standard ~$5.3 USD* (4 - 7 Business Days). Free for orders over ~$26 USD*
Xpresspost ~$11.25* (3 - 4 Business Days).
International shipping rates are calculated by weight during checkout.
International Air service (1 to 2 weeks - not tracked).
Tracked Package (1 to 2 weeks).
Please contact your customs authority to find out if any additional import fees or taxes will be charged.