Return the gratitude and care to your Queen of the hive this Mother’s Day with our deeply nourishing Queen Bee Soap. This honey colored soap is flecked with calendula blossoms and made with beeswax and honey from local hives in Alberta. The luxurious lather combined with floral notes of jasmine, ylang ylang and geranium are sure to make even the busiest of bees feel like a Queen.
Made with: local beeswax, soothing honey & fair trade organic shea butter
$1 from every community Bar sold goes to support Canadian not-for-profits and charities. Learn more.
Queen Bee is also available in a new limited edition Bath Bomb.
| Tested on people not animals
| Size/Weight: 100g
- Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil*)
- Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil)
- Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter*)
- Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil)
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
- Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Honey (Miel)
- Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil
- Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Petals
- Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Oil
- Iron Oxide
- Moisten soap with water to create lather in the hands and apply to skin and body as needed.
View all store locations