Tested and loved by disposable and cloth diapering parents alike, this soothing diaper cream is a cult favourite made with jojoba, calendula and chamomile. This petroleum-free balm has a soft texture and is highly effective at halting diaper rashes at the first signs of redness. Don’t take our word for it, read the reviews! Works great for cradle cap and dry skin too. Made without any sulfates, parabens, pthalates or any other toxic stuff that you wouldn't want anywhere near your baby.
| Tested on people not animals
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*
- Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flowers*
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Flowers*
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Buds*
- Rosa centifolia (Rose) Flowers*
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) Oil*
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*
- Apply sparingly to baby's bum during diaper changes.
View all store locations