Tested and loved by disposable and cloth diapering parents alike, this soothing diaper cream is a cult favourite made with jojoba, calendula and chamomile. This petroleum-free balm has a soft texture and is highly effective at halting diaper rashes at the first signs of redness. Don’t take our word for it, read the reviews! Works great for cradle cap and dry skin too. Made without any sulfates, parabens, pthalates or any other toxic stuff that you wouldn't want anywhere near your baby.
Also available in smaller 60g size.
| Tested on people not animals
| Size/Weight: 120g
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*
- Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flowers*
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Flowers*
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Buds*
- Rosa centifolia (Rose) Flowers*
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) Oil*
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*. *Organic
- Apply sparingly to baby's bum during diaper changes.
When you place an order with us you’ll be happy to know that we aim for it to be carefully packaged and shipped within 1-2 business days. You will receive tracking information by email as soon as it leaves our workshop.
We ship to anywhere in Canada and USA as well as many international destinations.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee including refunds and exchanges.
Canadian Shipping Rates
Free Standard shipping for orders over $40
Canada Post Expedited $7.95 (3 – 8 business days).
Canada Post Xpresspost $12.95 (3 – 5 business days).
USA Shipping Rates
*USD shipping rates are clearly shown during checkout and calculated from CAD using live mid-market exchange rates.
Standard ~$5.50 USD* (4 - 7 Business Days). Free for orders over ~$33 USD*
Xpresspost ~$10.50* (3 - 4 Business Days).
International shipping rates are calculated by weight during checkout.
International Air service (1 to 2 weeks - not tracked).
Tracked Package (1 to 2 weeks).
Please contact your customs authority to find out if any additional import fees or taxes will be charged.