Run yourself a nice, warm bath and pop in some salts so you can breathe easy again. Epsom Salts ease achy muscles, while Pink Himalayan and sea salts deeply cleanse the skin. Clear stuffy sinuses with a little helping hand from Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Cedarwood and Peppermint Oils. You’ll be waving goodbye to your cold and flu symptoms in no time.
100% Natural | Tested on people not animals | Size/Weight: 580g
- MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS:
1. Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
2. Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
3. Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
4. Sweet marjoram (Origanum majorana)
5. Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)
6. Magnesium sulfate
7. Sodium chloride
- Pour 100g of salts into a hot bath and swirl water until salts are dissolved. Drink plenty of water before and during a bath to cleanse the skin and maintain hydration of the body. Soak in bath for 20-30 minutes or as desired. Note that with any hot salts bath, you may feel tired or lightheaded when you get out so best to do before bed.
When you place an order with us you’ll be happy to know that we aim for it to be carefully packaged and shipped within 1-2 business days. You will receive tracking information by email as soon as it leaves our workshop.
We ship to anywhere in Canada and USA as well as many international destinations.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee including refunds and exchanges.
Canadian Shipping Rates
Free Standard shipping for orders over $40
Canada Post Expedited $7.95 (3 – 8 business days).
Canada Post Xpresspost $12.95 (3 – 5 business days).
USA Shipping Rates
*USD shipping rates are clearly shown during checkout and calculated from CAD using live mid-market exchange rates.
Standard ~$5.50 USD* (4 - 7 Business Days). Free for orders over ~$33 USD*
Xpresspost ~$10.50* (3 - 4 Business Days).
International shipping rates are calculated by weight during checkout.
International Air service (1 to 2 weeks - not tracked).
Tracked Package (1 to 2 weeks).
Please contact your customs authority to find out if any additional import fees or taxes will be charged.