Our improved Massage Oil is the ultimate in self-care! A heavy hit of hydration that won’t feel greasy on your skin and uses a key Canadian ingredient: Abyssinian seed oil. Our Ultimate massage oil is also chocked full of amazing ingredients, including the expertly blended aromatherapeutic essential oils like Lavender and Bergamot. It’s sure to make your skin oh-so-happy! This superstar product can also be applied to hair for a nourishing treatment or added to your bath for an ultimate bathing experience. Read more on this 3 in 1 product on our blog
| Tested on people not animals
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*
- Crambe abyssinica (Abyssinian) seed oil
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil
- d-alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) wood oil
- Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) peel oil
- Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) flower oil
- Cananga odorata (Ylang-ylang) flower oil
- Pelargonium roseum x asperum (Rose geranium) flower oil
- Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) fruit oil
We’re proud of what we make and we believe that once you try us you’ll fall in love with natural too. However we recognize that not every product will work for every customer so we’ve made it easy for you to try our stuff without any risk.
We offer a full product satisfaction guarantee. If it turns out that a product isn't for you we will happily refund your purchase or exchange it for a different product for you to try. It doesn’t matter if you have your receipt, or if the product has been used (in fact we hope you’ve tried it).
All we ask in return is your feedback on why you’re returning it. Your feedback is critical to us as we continue to formulate amazing toxin-free products, so please be honest with us, we really appreciate it!
If you purchased your product from our online store and would like to return it, please write to us or call us at 1-877-229-7627.
- Soothe tight muscles and mental tension from a stressful day by applying directly to affected areas. Also wonderful as a body oil, for optimum absorption apply while skin is still warm/damp after a hot shower or bath.
View all store locations