Cedarwood & Lime natural shampoo breathes herbal-powered life into your dry or damaged hair. Don’t fear a fresh colouring, heat treatment, dip in the pool or lay in the sun. Made with Canadian Abyssinian Oil, this natural shampoo improves shine, increases moisture and protects the hair shaft from further damage caused by elements or styling. To find the best shampoo for you, consult our FAQ.
WHO IT'S FOR
People with dry, damaged or colour treated hair, or are out in the elements a lot.
WHAT DOES IT SMELL LIKE?
A herbaceous blend of Cedarwood, Lavender & Lime.
NOT YOUR HAIR TYPE?
Looking to shampoo normal hair?
Shop Rosemary Mint Shampoo for normal hair.
Looking to give fine hair a volume boost?
Shop Vanilla Coconut for fine hair.
Looking for scent free?
Shop Scent Free Shampoo for normal hair.
Made with: Made with: Plant-based Aminos, Soap Nut Extract & Canadian Abyssinian Oil
| Tested on people not animals
- Sapindus Trifoliatus (Soap Nut) Aqueous Fruit Extract
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Amino Acid)
- Coco Glucoside (Coconut Oil)
- Coco Betaine (Coconut Oil)
- Lactic Acid (Molasses)
- Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil
- Citrus Latifloia (Lime) Peel Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil
- Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
Gentle, plant-based and kind to your beautifully wild hair. Lather a small amount into wet hair, rinse, and follow with Wild Kindness Conditioner.
View all store locations