Run yourself a nice warm bath, pop in some salts, take some time to relax and just breathe. Epsom salts ease achy muscles, while pink Himalayan and sea salts deeply cleanse the skin. Take a deep breath and enjoy the soothing eucalyptus, rosemary, cedarwood and peppermint oils.
Made with: eucalyptus, rosemary & peppermint
| Tested on people not animals
1. Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
2. Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
3. Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
4. Sweet marjoram (Origanum majorana)
5. Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)
6. Magnesium sulfate
7. Sodium chloride
- Pour 100g of salts into a hot bath and swirl water until salts are dissolved. Drink plenty of water before and during a bath to cleanse the skin and maintain hydration of the body. Soak in bath for 20-30 minutes or as desired. Note that with any hot salts bath, you may feel tired or lightheaded when you get out so best to do before bed.
View all store locations