Tested and loved by disposable and cloth diapering parents alike, this soothing diaper cream is a cult favourite made with jojoba, calendula and chamomile. This petroleum-free balm has a soft texture and is highly effective at halting diaper rashes at the first signs of redness. Don’t take our word for it, read the reviews! Works great for cradle cap and dry skin too. Made without any sulfates, parabens, pthalates or any other toxic stuff that you wouldn't want anywhere near your baby.
| Tested on people not animals
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*
- Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flowers*
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Flowers*
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Buds*
- Rosa centifolia (Rose) Flowers*
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) Oil*
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*
We’re proud of what we make and we believe that once you try us you’ll fall in love with natural too. However we recognize that not every product will work for every customer so we’ve made it easy for you to try our stuff without any risk.
We offer a full product satisfaction guarantee. If it turns out that a product isn't for you we will happily refund your purchase or exchange it for a different product for you to try. It doesn’t matter if you have your receipt, or if the product has been used (in fact we hope you’ve tried it).
All we ask in return is your feedback on why you’re returning it. Your feedback is critical to us as we continue to formulate amazing toxin-free products, so please be honest with us, we really appreciate it!
If you purchased your product from our online store and would like to return it, please write to us or call us at 1-877-229-7627.
- Apply sparingly to baby's bum during diaper changes.
View all store locations