Made with: Organic shea butter, calming lavender and softening calendula.
Spill-proof moisturizer you never knew your diaper bag was missing. This soft organic body butter is perfect for moisturizing your baby from head to toe. Providing richer moisture than your typical lotion, it contains nourishing oils to help lock in hydration - especially post-bath, and lavender helps to relax baby and you for a good night's rest (sleep not guaranteed). Shea butter and calendula help reduce skin inflammation and redness, keeping dry skin and rashes at bay. Its stick format is mess-free to toss in the diaper bag and makes it easy to apply on wriggly busy babies.
100% Natural | 80% Organic
| Tested on people not animals
| Size/Weight: 55g
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
- Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
We’re proud of what we make and we believe that once you try us you’ll fall in love with natural too. However we recognize that not every product will work for every customer so we’ve made it easy for you to try our stuff without any risk.
We offer a full product satisfaction guarantee. If it turns out that a product isn't for you we will happily refund your purchase or exchange it for a different product for you to try. It doesn’t matter if you have your receipt, or if the product has been used (in fact we hope you’ve tried it).
All we ask in return is your feedback on why you’re returning it. Your feedback is critical to us as we continue to formulate amazing toxin-free products, so please be honest with us, we really appreciate it!
If you purchased your product from our online store and would like to return it, please write to us or call us at 1-877-229-7627.
- Apply to baby's body after bath time, focusing on dry areas like arms and legs. For a gentler application, rub the butter on your arm a few times to warm it up before applying to baby's skin.
View all store locations