Take a deep breath in. This lovely marbled gem has a sweet, refreshing scent. It will help cleanse and stimulate sluggish normal or combination winter skin.
The unique blend of balancing cedarwood, local fir, and fair trade organic shea butter is a wonderful way to naturally cleanse and tone your skin. With its natural antibacterial qualities, those with blemish-prone skin will find it most beneficial.
$1 from every community bar goes to support Canadian not-for-profits and charities.
Made with: balancing cedarwood, local fir & fair trade organic shea butter.
| Tested on people not animals
| Size/Weight: 100g
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*
- Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil)
- Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*
- Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil)
- Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Wood Oil
- Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil
- Abies balsamea (Balsam Fir) Needle Oil
- Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxide
- Moisten soap and generously lather in hands prior to applying bar to skin and body as needed.
View all store locations