This bar is one of a kind—literally. Each batch is made from scraps of our other soaps in an effort to cut down on production waste, which means it looks different every time you buy it. But it’s always just as refreshingly minty and supremely hydrating. Why? Spearmint essential oil soothes the senses and offers a cooling touch, while shea butter moisturizes and ratanjot powder gently polishes dry and flaky skin. So reach for this eco-friendly, plastic-free and perfectly unique soap the next time you want to lather up.
Made with: ultra rich organic fair trade shea butter & deodorizing spearmint essential oil
Made without: artificial colour, synthetic fragrances, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and petrochemicals.
| Tested on people not animals
| Size/Weight: 100g
- Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*
- Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*
- Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower oil)
- Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil)
- Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil
- Onosma Echioides (Ratanjot) Root Powder
- May contain miscellaneous essential oils
- iron oxides and/or ultramarines.
- Moisten soap and lather in hands before applying to body as needed. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
View all store locations