Food prep is a messy job, but you are ready for the challenge with our Antibacterial Kitchen Hand Wash. We use bio-based Lactic Acid with our natural & rich olive oil based soap to create an antibacterial hand washing experience that can stand up to smells, grease, grime and other pitfalls of the home chef.
Our recipe (pun intended) is enhanced by lavender, eucalyptus, rosemary and peppermint oils - all traditionally known for their aromatherapeutic and antibacterial properties.
Also available as a Kitchen Towel and Hand Wash Set and,
in a 1L Refill size.
Tested on people not animals.
2. Potassium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*
3. Lactic Acid
4. Aqua (Water)
5. Potassium Olivate (Olive Oil)
6. Potassium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil)*
7. Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil
8. Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf oil*
9. Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil
10. Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil
- Lactic Acid derived from food-grade ingredients is an antimicrobial, using it with soap and regular hand-washing techniques helps prevent the spread of germs. It works by lowering the pH of your skin, to prevent the spread of germs!
- Olive and Coconut Oils provide cleaning and foaming action that is very mild on the skin.
- Glycerin is a natural humectant, and helps attracts moisture to your skin, so it is a double whammy. Most commercial soap companies remove glycerine from their soap, and sell it as a separate ingredient for moisturisation.
- Jojoba Oil nourishes, lubricates, and softens – closely resembling the natural oils of our skin.
- Lavender & Rosemary Oils have a broad range of benefits including antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial and antiseptic
- Peppermint Oil has a strong fresh scent that is invigorating for the senses
- Eucalyptus Oilhas a cooling and deodorizing effect
- All of our products are free of artificial colour, synthetic fragrances, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and petrochemicals.
- Use pea sized amount, combined with warm, running water and vigorous washing to cleanse hands after food preparation. Dry thoroughly.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes
Orders are usually packaged and shipped within 1 or 2 business days. Tracking information will be delivered by email as soon as your order is shipped.
Expedited $6.95 (2 – 8 business days). Free for orders over $75
Express $17.95 (2 – 4 business days)
Standard 4 - 7 Business Days 6.95 Free for orders over $75
Xpresspost 3 - 4 Business Days 14.95
International shipping rates vary depending on weight. Only International Tracked Packet and Xpresspost services include tracking information.