Limited Edition Set, only while supplies last.
Keep your hands smelling freshly washed with our natural & rich olive oil based Antibacterial Kitchen Hand Wash. The bio-based lactic acid makes it naturally antibacterial to stand up against food smells, grease and grime.
This set comes with one beautiful 27" x 27" flour sack tea towel made with 100% cotton, customized with a poppy fox. The diagonal weave makes the fabric strong, durable and absorbent. Lint-free and machine washable. This duo makes a great hostess gift!
Tested on people not animals.
2. Potassium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*
3. Lactic Acid
4. Aqua (Water)
5. Potassium Olivate (Olive Oil)
6. Potassium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil)*
7. Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil
8. Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf oil*
9. Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil
10. Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil
- Lactic Acid derived from food-grade ingredients is an antimicrobial, using it with soap and regular hand-washing techniques helps prevent the spread of germs. It works by lowering the pH of your skin, to prevent the spread of germs!
- Olive and Coconut Oils provide cleaning and foaming action that is very mild on the skin.
- Glycerin is a natural humectant, and helps attracts moisture to your skin, so it is a double whammy. Most commercial soap companies remove glycerine from their soap, and sell it as a separate ingredient for moisturisation.
- Jojoba Oil nourishes, lubricates, and softens – closely resembling the natural oils of our skin.
- Lavender & Rosemary Oils have a broad range of benefits including antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial and antiseptic
- Peppermint Oil has a strong fresh scent that is invigorating for the senses
- Eucalyptus Oilhas a cooling and deodorizing effect
- All of our products are free of artificial colour, synthetic fragrances, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and petrochemicals.
- Use pea sized amount, combined with warm, running water and vigorous washing to cleanse hands after food preparation. Dry thoroughly.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes
Orders are usually packaged and shipped within 1 or 2 business days. Tracking information will be delivered by email as soon as your order is shipped.
Expedited $6.95 (2 – 8 business days). Free for orders over $75
Express $17.95 (2 – 4 business days)
Standard 4 - 7 Business Days 6.95 Free for orders over $75
Xpresspost 3 - 4 Business Days 14.95
International shipping rates vary depending on weight. Only International Tracked Packet and Xpresspost services include tracking information.