Limited Edition Set, only while supplies last.
Keep your hands smelling freshly washed with our natural & rich olive oil based Antibacterial Kitchen Hand Wash. The bio-based lactic acid makes it naturally antibacterial to stand up against food smells, grease and grime.
This set comes with one beautiful 27" x 27" flour sack tea towel made with 100% cotton, customized with a poppy fox. The diagonal weave makes the fabric strong, durable and absorbent. Lint-free and machine washable. This duo makes a great hostess gift!
Tested on people not animals.
2. Potassium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*
3. Lactic Acid
4. Aqua (Water)
5. Potassium Olivate (Olive Oil)
6. Potassium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil)*
7. Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil
8. Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf oil*
9. Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil
10. Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil
- Lactic Acid derived from food-grade ingredients is an antimicrobial, using it with soap and regular hand-washing techniques helps prevent the spread of germs. It works by lowering the pH of your skin, to prevent the spread of germs!
- Olive and Coconut Oils provide cleaning and foaming action that is very mild on the skin.
- Glycerin is a natural humectant, and helps attracts moisture to your skin, so it is a double whammy. Most commercial soap companies remove glycerine from their soap, and sell it as a separate ingredient for moisturisation.
- Jojoba Oil nourishes, lubricates, and softens – closely resembling the natural oils of our skin.
- Lavender & Rosemary Oils have a broad range of benefits including antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial and antiseptic
- Peppermint Oil has a strong fresh scent that is invigorating for the senses
- Eucalyptus Oilhas a cooling and deodorizing effect
- All of our products are free of artificial colour, synthetic fragrances, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and petrochemicals.
- Use pea sized amount, combined with warm, running water and vigorous washing to cleanse hands after food preparation. Dry thoroughly.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes
When you place an order with us you’ll be happy to know that it will be carefully packaged and shipped within 1 business day.
You will receive tracking information by email as soon as it leaves our workshop.
We ship to anywhere in Canada and USA as well as many international destinations.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee including refunds and exchanges.
Canadian Shipping Rates
Canada Post Expedited $6.95 (2 – 8 business days). Free for orders over $75
Canada Post Express $17.95 (2 – 4 business days).
USA Shipping Rates
*USD shipping rates are clearly shown during checkout and calculated from CAD using live mid-market exchange rates.
Standard ~$5.3 USD* (4 - 7 Business Days). Free for orders over ~$58 USD*
Xpresspost ~$11.25* (3 - 4 Business Days).
International shipping rates are calculated by weight during checkout.
International Air service (1 to 2 weeks - not tracked).
Tracked Package (1 to 2 weeks).
Please contact your customs authority to find out if any additional import fees or taxes will be charged.