Our clean-burning candle collection is made with natural coconut wax, 100% pure essential oils and a crackling wooden wick. The candles are poured in a reusable glass vessel. Like all our products, Rocky’s clean-burning candles meet our Natural Standard - they’re made without paraffin, phthalates and synthetic fragrances.
The Chill Vibes Experience
Scent Notes: bergamot & vetiver essential oils - a warm, grounded and earthy blend
Wax: 100% natural coconut wax
Wick: crackling wooden wick
Experience the full clean-burning candle collection here
Hand poured by our friends at Milk Jar Candle Co.
| Tested on people not animals
| Size/Weight: 9oz
- Coconut Wax
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil
- Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil
- Myroxylon Pereirae (Balsam of Peru) Oil
- Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil
We’re proud of what we make and we believe that once you try us you’ll fall in love with natural too. However we recognize that not every product will work for every customer so we’ve made it easy for you to try our stuff without any risk.
We offer a full product satisfaction guarantee. If it turns out that a product isn't for you we will happily refund your purchase or exchange it for a different product for you to try. It doesn’t matter if you have your receipt, or if the product has been used (in fact we hope you’ve tried it).
All we ask in return is your feedback on why you’re returning it. Your feedback is critical to us as we continue to formulate amazing toxin-free products, so please be honest with us, we really appreciate it!
If you purchased your product from our online store and would like to return it, please write to us or call us at 1-877-229-7627.
Some tips to get the most out of your clean-burning candle
- When first burning your candle, keep it lit for at least 1 to 1.5 hours and allow the burn pool to reach the edge of the glass or nearly. This helps to prevent the candle wax from tunneling.
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 2mm-3mm before each light. Using nail clippers can work great to get your wick to the optimal height.
- Trimming your woodwick regularly will extend the life of your candle.
- Make sure your candle is at room temperature before lighting. Lighting a cold candle can cause tunneling.
- We recommend candles only be burned for 4 hours maximum at a time. Once blown out, it is best to let the wax cool again and trim the wick before the next light.
Burning Tips & Safety
- Discontinue burning your candle when 1/2 an inch of wax remains and/or the wick detaches and moves off center.
- Burn candles away from things that can catch fire (like bedding, curtains, decorations and clothing)
- Burn candles in a well ventilated area.
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children or pets.
- Do not ingest and avoid eye contact.
- Thermal burn hazard - contact with hot material may cause thermal burns.
View all store locations
What type of wax are the candles poured in?
- The candles are made with 100% natural coconut wax to create a clean-burning candle. The wax does not contain any of the following: palm, soy, paraffin and it is vegan and GMO free. This type of wax also provides excellent hot and cold scent throw, offering a great scent experience.
What is used to create the scent?
- The candles are scented with a proprietary blend of 100% pure essential oils. The candles do not contain any phthalates or synthetic fragrances.
What type of wick is used?
- The candles are made with a crackling wooden wick which contains no heavy metals and results in a cleaner burn. Wooden wicks are environmentally friendly and emit candle scents quicker. We find they create a dancing flame that crackles and instantly makes spaces inviting and cozy!
How long will my candle burn?
- This 9oz candle has a quality burn time of around 40-45 hours with proper wick trimming. Please see our care and maintenance tips to keep your candle performing its best.
Is the glass vessel reusable?
- Absolutely! These candles are eligible to be returned as part of the Rocky Refills Program. You can bring back your empty jar to any of our Rocky stores.
If you are looking to re-use the glass vessel at home, we recommend to put it in the freezer to pop out the bottom or place it in boiling water to melt out the remaining wax and wick clip and dispose. Wash it out with hot soapy water and use the glass for whatever your heart desires!