Our all natural conditioner blend has been formulated for moisture, shine and detangling. Mint gives this blend a fresh, invigorating scent while Rosemary is stimulating and antibacterial. The perfect pair with our nourishing Rosemary Mint Shampoo for a clean, healthy head of hair.
Our main conditioning agent is Behenamidoproyl dimethylamine. Sounds scary right? Not to worry! This ingredient is actually made from Brassica Oil (the family of mustard, cabbage and kale). Through natural processing, this ingredient is transformed into a conditioner that helps detangle and calm static.
Gentle, plant-based and kind to your beautifully wild hair. This is Wild Kindness Conditioner.
Best For All Hair Types
What does it smell like?
Invigorating Mint and Stimulating Rosemary
Looking for scent free conditioner?
Check out our Wild Kindness Conditioner - Scent Free
Made with: Moisturizing Coconut, Brassica and Canadian Abyssinian Oils.
| Tested on people not animals
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*
- Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil)
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine (Brassica Oil)
- Lactic Acid (Molasses)
- Rosmarinus Officinalus (Rosemary Leaf) Oil
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Leaf) Oil
- After washing, we recommend smoothing a small amount of product to the ends of wet hair, then rinsing completely.
View all store locations