30 Day Deodorant Challenge
The 30 day deodorant challenge has now ended. See Who Won.Canmore trip 2017
We want you to put our natural deodorant to the test. For 30-days, we’d like you to sweat it and test it for a chance to WIN a trip for two to our workshop in the Canadian Rockies in Canmore, Alberta.
Why 30 Days? If you’ve been using an antiperspirant regularly for several years, there may be some chemical residue and dead skin build up in your underarms, which means you need to detox your pits! This detox typically tends to take about 30 days…hence the 30 Day Deodorant Challenge!
Read our handy blog with more simple tips on Making the Switch to a Natural Deodorant.
- Flights for 2 people from a Canadian airport to Calgary
- Airport transfers between Calgary and Canmore
- 2 nights accommodation in Canmore
- $250 Rocky Mountain Soap retail gift card
- Tour of the Rocky Mountain Soap workshop
Challenge Closes: March 31, 2017
Winner Drawn: April 1, 2017