Should you be using an eye cream?
Your Sweet and Smiling Eyes.
The skin around your eyes is thinner and more fragile than the rest of your face. The delicate nature of this area makes it particularly prone to dryness, and will often show the signs of aging before other areas of your face. When it comes to caring for your eye area, you need to treat it with ingredients that hydrate and protect. Think of your face as soft, organic cotton, and the skin around your eyes as silk. Silk requires special attention to keep it looking and feeling soft and beautiful.
Give Your Skin Resilience.
Fine lines and wrinkles come from both sun damage and a decrease in the production of collagen. Collagen is important for youthful looking skin because it keeps our skin “elastic”, allowing it to bounce back to its original position; rather than losing firmness over time. One easy way to keep the area around your eyes firm and hydrated is through the regular use of a good quality eye cream. There are a few important ingredients to look for that will quickly rejuvenate this delicate area and make your eyes sing with youthfulness.
Nature Knows Best.
Many ingredients found in nature can help protect our fragile eye area from damage. At Rocky, we have a few favourite ingredients that we recommend to quickly renew the eyes:
- The Bud of the Beech Tree, commonly referred to as the 'Tree of Everlasting Youth’ gives a firm resiliency and support to the skin.
- Squalane oil (of 100% vegetable origin) not only hydrates and softens the skin, but spreads easily over the skin and penetrates so deeply that it helps to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Squalane also protects the skin from UV rays and free radicals that destroy skin cells and damage the skin’s natural collagen.
- The ever popular Coconut and Jojoba Oils provide your skin with long-lasting hydration.
- Arnica Extract and Rice Bran Extract work to calm irritation and reduce puffiness in the eye area.
- Lastly, we can’t forget Siberian Ginseng and Green Tea. These are vitamin and anti-oxidant rich gems that restore a look of youth and vitality, while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Hurrah! You're free to smile.